Contact Us for help
Follow on Facebook Follow on X Follow on LinkedIn Follow on Spotify Follow on iTunes
Join the Planning Geek Facebook Group
Jump to content

Advice needed

Recommended Posts

Hi all so im a bit confused with planning permission. So i am wanting to start an association which is not for profit and comes under class F1. All current available places are retail offices or industrial like warehouses. 

If the use class is E will i need to pay a fee to get it to F1 for a musuem? Same goes for any other building.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...