Contact Us for help
Follow on Facebook Follow on X Follow on LinkedIn Follow on Spotify Follow on iTunes
Join the Planning Geek Facebook Group
Jump to content

Changing my holiday lets C5 to C3 under governments new associated permitted development rights?

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

In theory it should be very easy. 

There will be a PD right to go from C3 to C5 and vice versa. 

However we might see it not possible to go to C3 unless you have previously been C3. 

But I am guessing until I see the legislation. 

I do not know when it might happen either. 

Rest assured I will post about it when I do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...