Contact Us for help
Follow on Facebook Follow on X Follow on LinkedIn Follow on Spotify Follow on iTunes
Join the Planning Geek Facebook Group

Pre Planning application advice

Would it be better to get a planning consultant to submit a planning statement etc for pre-planning advice or is it quite informal just to talk through some planning ideas on a plot of land that I'm thinking about buying? I'm interested in finding out if it would be possible to put an indoor school on the land for dog training (business). TIA Mel  

• Like 1

• Administrators

I always recommend a decent pre-app. 

Far better to tell the planning officer what you want and why you should get planning rather than asking him/her to create a scheme for you. 

If you need any further assistance with this please let us know

Our pre-apps always have a full blown statement with them as the quality of the response all depends on the quality of the information provided.

However, in some cases (generally when clients are looking to buy sites and want comfort before purchasing) I say it is more cost effective for the client to do it themselves and we will just charge to review and analyse the response.

• Like 1

• Administrators

We have received the form that you filled in. 

It is with one of our consultants and they will be in touch shortly. 

We will have a look at the best option for you once we have investigated the site etc. 

• Like 1